Rich Carey owns 20+ rental properties without any mortgage debt. These rentals give Rich and his family $10,000 of regular, monthly cash flow plus peace of mind.
The podcast interview below shares Rich’s story, how he got started, how he saved the money, and how he bought and managed properties in Alabama while living around the world while in the military.
You can also read more about Rich’s story and how he built his portfolio while in the military at the blog posts linked below.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Help Spread the Word!
Help me reach new listeners on Apple Podcasts by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds. Thanks! I really appreciate it!
Some of Chad’s Favorite Articles From the Rich Carey
- Real Estate Investing While Overseas in the Military – written investor profile interview here on the Coach Carson blog. Different questions and discussion than the podcast interview.
- My Wife Knows Money – Rich talks about how his wife cried when she learned he had college debt before they got married. Motivated him to knock it out. Smart lady!
- 7 Steps to Being a Military Millionaire – A road map for those military members wanting to achieve financial independence.
- What a Beer Teaches Us About Money – The title says it all. Try out what you learn in this post the next time you’re sipping a beer (or water if you prefer) with friends.
Connect with Rich:
- Web: https://richonmoney.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/richonmoney/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/imrichonmoney/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClAaJUDKIZkmuajPBaAp2Cw