Episode #169 – After the loss of a family member, Tiffany & Mark decided in their early 30s to quit their jobs, move back to their hometown, and prioritize time with their family. In this interview, Coach discusses their journey of paying off their personal debt, investing in long-distance rental properties, and eventually becoming full-time parents and local real estate investors in a small city in Indiana. You’ll also learn about the couple’s current projects to revitalize old vacant buildings in order to bring back small businesses and vibrancy to the heart of their small city.
Listen to the Podcast Here:
Help Spread the Word!
Help me reach new listeners on Apple Podcasts by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds. Thanks! I really appreciate it!
Connect with Tiffany and Mark (3 Sisters Investments):
- Website: https://www.3sistersinvestments.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/3sistersinvestments/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/3SistersInvestments
Tiffany and Mark in the News:
- Three Sisters Invests in 12 Points (TribStar)
- ‘That’s what we call potential’: 12 Points Hotel building has new owners
- The ‘Year of 12’? Couple hopes to bring a dozen businesses to 12 Points in 2021
- Community to raise $50K for 12 Points Revitalization effort to receive state funded matching grant
Get My Free Real Estate Investing Toolkit!
Enter your email address and click "Get Toolkit"