Erion Shehaj (aka the Investing Architect) is a real estate agent & investor who helps clients use real estate to achieve financial independence. He also has an amazing personal story.
In 1999 Erion left his home in the Mediterranean and formerly communist country of Albania to do a high school exchange program in the United States in Houston, Texas. He stayed and graduated magna cum laude (i.e. with distinction) from the University of Houston with degrees in Accounting and Finance.
Erion is a good friend of mine, and he’s also one of the smartest and most grounded people I know. He and I have enjoyed MANY conversations about real estate, finance, and life. So, I knew that I wanted to get him on a podcast to let you listen in as we nerd out!
During this interview, I talk to Erion about his approach to financial independence planning (called “the Blueprint”). We dig deep on different wealth building and early retirement techniques, including the rental debt snowball. By the end of the interview, I hope you will gain clarity about using real estate to grow wealth and produce income for retirement.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Help Spread the Word!
Help me reach new listeners on Apple Podcasts by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds. Thanks! I really appreciate it!
Some of Chad’s Favorite Articles & Videos From the Investing Architect
- (Must read!) An Immigrant’s Impressions on Opportunity and Real Estate Investing in America
- The Freedom Formula: How to turn $244,000 into $1.4M in 14 years
- Should You Pay Off Debt or Invest in Real Estate?
- Are You a Real Estate Investor With “Cash Flow Vision?”
Connect with Erion:
- Web: https://investingarchitect.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/investingarchitect/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InvestingArchitect/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCeXOdaGR1-C1iosc_wnJwA
Get My Free Real Estate Investing Toolkit!
Enter your email address and click "Get Toolkit"