I get a lot of emails with questions. And I love getting them! But unfortunately I can’t respond to everyone as timely or as thoroughly as I would like. So, here are a few better options to ask me questions.
1. Articles and Comments
Simply search for articles I’ve written, go to the bottom, leave a comment, and I’ll reply. This is the fast way to get a response because I check and reply more often to comments on articles than I do to emails. And given a limited amount of personal time this helps the most people.
So feel free (because it’s free) to ask away. A question or two may be all you need.
2. Social Media
Pick your favorite social media platform below and let’s connect!
3. Online Courses
I am in the process of updating and revamping my online course offerings. Future courses will include:
- Investing 101: 60 Days to Start (or Restart) Your Real Estate Investing Business
- Buying 101: How to Find, Negotiate, & Close Good Deals
- Financing 101: How to Finance Your Investments (Both Traditional & Creative Sources)
- Buy & Hold 101: Learn the Business of Income Properties For Income & Growth
- Fix & Flip 101: Learn the Business of Fixing & Reselling Properties for Chunks of Cash
If you’re interested in any of these courses, please let me know by joining the waiting list below. You’ll be notified first:
4. 1-1 Coaching
Due to the number of projects on my plate, I am unfortunately not offering 1-1 coaching at this time. To get my help with your real estate investing business, please use options 1-3 above.
5. Speaking, Media, or Other Inquires
If you would like to contact me for a speaking engagement or media inquiry or if you have a question or suggestion that doesn’t fit above, please contact me using the form below.