Interview Questions From Chad
Thank you for being willing to share some of your insights and your story with me and with my audience. Of all the projects I’m doing currently, this is one I’m the most excited about because it allows me to pick the brain of people I highly respect.
The purpose of these questions is first of all to satisfy my own curiosity. But secondly and most importantly I hope this interview will also provide a permanent place for thousands of people (or perhaps more) to read your insights on money, investing, and life for years to come.
The questions below are divided into a few categories. It would be wonderful if you answered them all, but of course use your discretion if there are particular questions you don’t want to answer.
Feel free to provide links to your website, articles, or other sources if you feel it adds more to your answer or if you’ve already answered the question in depth there.
I truly appreciate your time and your wisdom.
Money & Wealth Building
- What does retirement or financial independence mean to you?
- How has financial success changed your life? What hasn’t changed?
- Do you invest in real estate? If yes, why? If no, why not?
- If you invest in real estate, what’s your favorite niche or niches? For rentals do you manage yourself or hire a 3rd party?
- If you had to start over and wanted to become financially independent, what’s the most important thing you would focus on?
- Do you have any tools that help you manage your life, like a physical planner or digital software?
- What does a typical morning routine look like for you?
- Who have been your most important heroes, mentors, or teachers?
- What are your favorite books or authors?
- In the business, investing, or real estate categories?
- In the life and philosophy categories (other than a sacred book)?
- What advice do you have for a young person just considering their future career and life as an adult?
- What legacy do you want to leave personally and in your career?
- What hobbies do you enjoy?
- What do you do for exercise?
- What’s your favorite food or alcoholic beverage?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world or get to do any experience, what would it be?
- What is your business all about? What valuable service or product do you provide?
- Do you have big plans for your business? If so, what are they?
Get My Free Real Estate Investing Toolkit!
Enter your email address and click "Get Toolkit"