Hi, I’m Chad Carson
(some people call me “Coach”)
I write about using real estate investing to retire early and do what matters. On this site you’ll find practical strategies, step-by-step explanations, and real-world case studies. My goal is to help you learn more about real estate investing so that you can build wealth and do more of what matters in your life.
Want regular updates? My newsletter will show you how to:
- Retire early using passive income from real estate
- Find good deals (even in hot markets)
- Raise financing and down payments
- Analyze the numbers
- Build systems to more easily manage your properties
- Balance work, investments, and life so that you can travel, start hobbies, be with family, contribute to causes. and do what really matters.
Join over 3,700 others and enter your email address below.
You’ll also get my free Real Estate Investing Toolkit:
- Quickly and confidently figure out your real estate niche and avoid analysis paralysis with my Video Course (7 Ways to Make Money in Real Estate Investing) that explains the 7 primary real estate investing niches.
- Craft your own financial independence plan by reading a Case Study (Financial Independence With Real Estate Investing) that follows a 30-something couple during their 15-year journey to financial independence using real estate.
- Get a cheat-sheet to evaluate the numbers & gather critical property information with my Real Estate Deal Worksheet, a tool I use on every deal to ensure I make money and avoid the biggest mistakes.
- Avoid critical mistakes that could cost you thousands of dollars and years of headaches with my Property Closing Checklist. It’s what I use on every purchase to help me remember the many steps before closing.
To get the Real Estate Investing Toolkit and newsletter, just enter your email below:
About Chad Carson
I have been investing in real estate full-time since 2003. I began by flipping houses, but I now also focus on buy and hold rental properties. I’m a teacher at heart, and I love to share what I’ve learned with others.
If you’d like to learn more about me and why I call myself coach, read my full story HERE.